1. W ho won the Bharata Ratna award of 2 0 0 8?
(C) Kiran Bedi (D) Mandakini Amte
A) Bhimsen Joshy (B) Pandit Jesraj
2. The first Yo u th Olympics was held in :
(A) Italy (B) Delhi
(c) Singapore (D) Cape Town
3. The winner of 6 4 th Santhosh Trophy Footbal l:
(D) W e st Bengal
4. The Kerala A D GP who won the President's Police medal of 2 0 10 :
(A) Jacob Punnoose (B) Sibi Ma t h ews
(C) Sreelekha (D) Vi n c e n t .M. Paul
5. Saina Nehwal, the winner of Rajiv Gandhi 'Khelratna Puraskar' is a player of :
(A) Badminton (B) Kabadi
(C) Football (D) Volley Ball
6. Who among the following is the U . S. Foreign secretary?
(A) Chelsi Clinton (B) Gordon Brown
(C) Hillari Clinton (D) Nicole Bill
7. In which year Right to Information Act came into force?
(A) 2 0 06
(C) 2 0 04
(B) 2 0 03
D) 2 0 05
8. Which among the following banks got ISO certificate first?
(A) S.B.T. (B) S.B.I.
(C) P.N.B. (D) C a n a r a B a nk
9. Hertha Muller, the Nobel Prize (literature) winner of 2009 belongs to :
(A) Austria (B) Rumania
(C) Denmark (D) Algeria
10. 'Fields Medal', is associated with :
(A) Mathematics (B) Literature
(C) Peace (D) Physics
Subscribe to KPSC Previous Questions by Email