31. Who is the present Home Minister of India?
(a) Ghulam Nabi Azad (b) Shivaraj V. Patil
(c) Pranab Mukherjee (d) K. Natwar Singh
32. Who is the present Chairman of I.S.R.O?
(a) G. Madhavan Nair (b) B.N. Suresh
(c) S.K. Sharma (d) Anil Kakodhar
33. Dada Saheb Phalke award 2004 was given to:
(a) Adoor Gopalakrishnan (b) Shaji N.Karun
(c) Mrinal Sen (d) Amitabh Bachan
34. Bhratnatya is originated from:
(a) Andra Pradesh (b) Tamil Nadu (c) Kerala (d) Orissa
35. Which is the art form in Kerala got approved by UNESCO?
(a) Kathakali (b) Koodiyattam (c) Mohiniyattam (c) Theyyam
36. Buddhist literature was written in:
(a) Tamil (b) Sankrit (c) Prakrit (d) Pali
37. Vallathol Award for 2004 was awarded to:
(a) Dr. K. Ayyappa Paniker (b) Dr. M. Leelavathy
(c) Sara Joseph (d) T. Padmanabhan
38. The author of ‘Da Vinci Code’ is
(a) Sydney Sheldon (b) J.K. Rowling (c) Mark Twain (d) Dan Brown
39. Colour of Black box in an aeroplane is:
(a) Black (b) Green (c) Orange (d) Yellow
40. Who is known as ‘Thikkodiyan’?
(a) N. Kuttikrishna Pillai (b) P.Kunjananthan Nair
(c) K.S. Krishna Pillai (d) M. Vasudevan Nair