41. Which is the state with highest population growth rate?
(a) Kerala (b) Nagaland
(c) Madhya Pradesh (d) Uttar Pradesh
42. Which is the garden city of India?
(a) Hyderabad (b) Delhi (c) Bangalore (d) Secundrabad
43. How many languages are included in the Constitution of India?
( a) 20 ( b) 21 ( c) 22 ( d) 23
44. Which is the largest Peninsula in the world?
(a) Arabia (b) Denmark (c) South India (d) Sweden
45. Who first referred Mahatma Gandhi as the Father of Nation?
(a) Balagangadhara Tilak (b) Sardar Vallabhai Patel(c) Subhash Chandra Bose (d) Rabindranath Tagore
46. Which musician composed the raga ‘Priyadarshini’ on Mrs. Indira Gandhis death?
(a) Amjad Ali Khan (b) Ali Akbar Khan
(c) Allauddin Khan (d) Dakshina Moorthy
47. The words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ is taken from
(a) Isavasopanishad (b) Katopanishad
(c) Kenopanishad (d) Mundakopanishad
48. The biggest democratic country in the world
(a) America (b) India (c) Britain (d) Pakistan
49. Who was the first woman Chief Minister in India?
(a) Sarojini Naidu (b) Nandini Satpati
(c) Sucheta Kripalani (d) Padmaja Naidu
50. The monuments Red Fort in Delhi was built up by:
(a) Babar (b) Alauddin Khilji
(c) Qutab Uddin Aibak (d) Shajahan