Typist Grade II (Company/Corporation/Board) & Typist (D.C.B,Wayanad)
Examination Conducted Date: 23 Dec 2010
1. Name the Maidan in which Inaurnatiunal Tradc Fairs am conducted at New Delhi:
(A) Pragathi Maidan
(B) Edan Garden
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru Shadium
(D) Rajeev Gandhi Maiden
2. Name thc first Indian Pilot:
(A) Sanjay Gandhi
(B) Rajeev Gandhi
(C) Rakesh Sharma
(D) .I.R.D. Tata
3. The oldest teak plantation in the world is in :
4. From which historical monument did Galileo drop down objects Io test his laws of gravity?
(A) Leaning Tower of Pissa
(B) Eiffel Tower
(C) Glock Tower of London
(D) Petronous 'Power
5. The longest National Highway in India is:
(A) N.H. 17
(B) NH 1
(C) N.H. 7
(D) N.H. 47
6. The only Malayali President of Indian National Congress, C.Sankarari Nair presided over ——session of l.N.C.;
7. Who walled Taj Mahal “A tear drop on the check of time"?
(A) Lord Mount Batten
(B) Rabeendra Nath 'lhgore
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
8 In which rivor is Nagarjun Sagar dam situated?
9. Name the chemical weapon used by U.S.A. in Vietnam War:
(A) Methyl lsoeyanide
(C) Potassium cyanide
(D) Agent orange
10. Which is the must celebrated centre of art and architecture during the Pallava period?
11. The painting ‘orange Colours’ is the creation of:
(A) K.C.S Panicker
(B) Raja Ravi Warma
(C) Madhava Menon
12. Name the Grama Panchayath of Kerala which won Rs. One crore in Green Kerala Express reality show :
13. Golden Palm Award is associated with ;
14. Who got national award ihr best actor for his performance in the film ‘Piravi'
(D) RJ. Antony
154 Name the country where there is no coins in circulation but only cure rencies:
16. Which immortal words of Gandhiii is inscribed on the Samadhi of Maluitlmia Gandhi?
(A) Sathya Meva Jayathe
(B) Hai Ram
(C) Ahimsa Paramo Dharma
(D) Sathyam Sivam Sundaram
17. The Port City of Indusy valley Civilization was:
(A) Kali Bengan
18. The performing art form 'Thamasha` belongs to state,
(B) Madhya Pradesh
19. Name the country which has ‘Nalional Panchayath’ as it‘s parliamont:
20. The highest peak in Indian Subcontinent is:
(A) Nanga Parbath
(D) Mount Abu
21. The lowest layer of atmosphere is called :
22. Pandit Sir Kumar Sharma is a profound player of:
23. Who was awarded Adidas Golden Bout as the top scorer in world cup football 2010?
(A) Thomas Muller
(B) Diego Furlan
(C) Miroslav Klose
(D) Andres Iniesta
24. Who is the world record holder in taking the highest wicket in the test cricket?
(B) Daniel Vetmri
(C) Muttiah Muralitharan
(D) Shane Warn
25. Who is the Chaimian of National Human Rights Commission?
(A) K.S. Mani
(B) S. Raiendra Babu
(C) KG. Balakrishnan
(D) G.H Mathur
26. Who won the Indonesian Open Super Series Trophy 2010?
(A) Serina Williams
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Sania Mirza
(D) lsveiarm Prunkova
27. The birth place of Subhash Chandra Bose belongs to ......... stale,
(D) Uttar Pradesh
28. Who is the President of Kerala Sahrthya Academy?
(AJ M. Mukundan
(C) R Wlsala
(D) MI Vasudevan Nair
29. Which country has its national flag bearing with the picture of a leaf of Mapple tree?
30. What. is the colour of black box in aeroplanes?
- A (ORANGE SERIES) എന്നാണ് ശരിയായ രൂപം
Subscribe to KPSC Previous Questions by Email