Answer :- Attakkama
2. The study of soil is known as
Answer :- Pedology
3. The irst athlete who won the gold medal in Asian Athletic Championship?
Answer :- Tintu Luka
4. Which social reformer is known as the 'Madan Mohan Malavya of Kerala'?
Answer :- Mannath Padmanabhan
5. Which colour has the largest wavelength
Answer :- Red
6. Lalgudi Jayaraman is a mastero of which musical instrument?
Answer :- Violin
7. Ozone Day is on?
Answer :- September 16
8. Who is considered as the father of Indian Planning Commission?
Answer :- M.Visweswarayya
9. Which of the following is known as rolling plant or lying plant?
Answer :- Uranas
10. The term 'Genetics was firstly used by?
Answer :- W.Bateson
SCIENCE / Indian History / Kerala History / Constitution of India / Economics / Current Affairs / Questions are available :-
GK Questions 1 ;
GK Questions 2;
GK Questions 3;
GK Questions 4 ;
GK Questions 5;
GK Questions 6;
English Grammar Questions are available :-
ENGLISH Questions 1;
English Questions 2;
Maths and MA Questions are available :-
MEntal Ability Questions ;
Mathematics Questions ;