Answer :- 1956
52. In which River Tehri Dam is situated?
Answer :- Bhagirathi
53. Bhilai Steel Plant is located in the Indian State of?
Answer :- Chattisgrah
54. Who is the first winner of Janapith Award?
Answer :- G.Sankarakkurupp
55. Which of the following is considered as the soul of Indian Constitution?
Answer :- Preamble
56. The oldest Oil Refinery in India is at?
Answer :- Digboy, Assam
57. From which country Delhi Metro has received its first driverless train?
Answer :- South Korea
58. The seat of the Asain School of Cyber Laws?
Answer :- Pune
59. Who is the Chairman of National Human Rights Commission?
Answer :- K.G.Balakrishnan
60. Which article of Indian Constitution probibits the discrimination on the ground of religion, cast, sex or place of birth?
Answer :- Article 15
SCIENCE / Indian History / Kerala History / Constitution of India / Economics / Current Affairs / Questions are available :-
GK Questions 1 ;
GK Questions 2;
GK Questions 3;
GK Questions 4 ;
GK Questions 5;
GK Questions 6;
ENGLISH Questions 1;
English Questions 2;
MEntal Ability Questions ;
Mathematics Questions ;