Answer :- Malaria
32. The war Kalinga is associated with?
Answer :- Asoka
33. The first country in the world to eliminate Mother-to-Child transmission of HIV and Syphilis?
Answer :- Cuba
34. World Enviornment Day was observed on?
Answer :- June 5
35. A person who spends large amounts of leisure time to operating a computer?
Answer :- Mouse Potato
36. The state of India where the Election Identity Card was firstly issued?
Answer :- Hariyana
37. The name of rescue and relief operation in Nepal by the Government of India in the aftermath of the 2015 Nepal Earthquake?
Answer :- Operation Maitry
38. The Headquarters of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)?
Answer :- Dehradun
39. IFSC Means?
Answer :- Indian Financial Syctem Code
40. Which of the following types of companies/ organisations issue ULIP (United Links Inusrance Plan)?
Answer :- Insurance Company
SCIENCE / Indian History / Kerala History / Constitution of India / Economics / Current Affairs / Questions are available :-
GK Questions 1 ;
GK Questions 2;
GK Questions 3;
GK Questions 4 ;
GK Questions 5;
GK Questions 6;
English Grammar Questions are available :-
ENGLISH Questions 1;
English Questions 2;
Maths and MA Questions are available :-
MEntal Ability Questions ;
Mathematics Questions ;