PART 1 (1-50) | PART 2 (51 - 100)
Kerala PSC Previous Question paper of PERSONAL ASSISTANT | PSC Previous Question paper of PERSONAL ASSISTANT | PERSONAL ASSISTANT Previous Question Paper | Previous Question paper of PERSONAL ASSISTANT | Kerala PSC PERSONAL ASSISTANT Previous Question Paper | PSC PERSONAL ASSISTANT Previous Question Paper | KPSC PERSONAL ASSISTANT Previous Question Paper
A) A. N. Napp
B) William Logan
C) H. W. Conoly
D) William Harvey Baber
2. First President of Kerala Womens Commission
A) Justice Sujatha
B) Sugatha Kumari
C) Rossakutty Teacher
D) Khamavunnissa Anwar
3. A state programme to suppress the activities of Blade Mafia
A) Operation Suraksha
B) Nirbhaya Keralam
C) Operation Pradeeksha
D) Operation Kubera
4. Which is the smallest country that India shares its territorial boundary ?
5. Which are the Articles of Indian Constitution deals with centre-state relationship ?
A) Article 245-263
B) Article 339-346
C) Article 415-440
D) Article 361-367
6. Who was the editor of Yukthiwadi ?
A) Sree Narayana Guru
B) E. M. S. Namboodiripad
C) Sahodaran Ayyappan
D) U. Kalanadhan
7. Who was the founder of Samathwa Samajam ?
A) Vaikunda Swamikal
C) Chattampi Swamikal
D) Brahmananda Sivayogi
8. Who was the Chief Minister to put the first confidence motion in Kerala Assembly ?
A) C. H. Mohamed Koya
B) C. Achutha Menon
C) E. M. S. Namboodiripad
D) K. Karunakaran
9. Who is the founder of Thathwabodhini Sabha ?
A) Devendra Nath Tagore
B) Ravindra Nath Tagore
C) E. V. Ramaswamy Nayikkar
D) Swami Dayananda Saraswathi
10. How many Grama Panchayaths in Kerala ?
11. In which city Chinnaswami Cricket Stadium situates ?
12. On the basis of which Article of Indian Constitution that the Governor of States appointed ?
A) Article 154
B) Article 164
C) Article 152
D) Article 162
13. Who took oath as the first member of Kerala Legislative Assembly ?
A) K. R. Gowri
B) Rosamma Poonose
C) C. Achutha Menon
D) P. S. Srinivasan
14. Who was the Chief Engineer of Mullaperiyar Dam ?
A) Penny Kwik
B) Alexander Franco
C) Clement Pianius
15. Which is the currency of Iran ?
16. Which of the following is not the part of United Kingdom ?
17. Number of members in first Kerala Assembly
18. Capital of Mozambique
D) Port Louis
19. What is the meaning of Arunachal Pradesh ?
A) Land of Sunrise
B) Land of Sunset
C) Land of Roses
D) Land of Flowers
20. Largest rice cultivating district of Kerala
21. Travancore High Court established in
22. Which of the Indian metro city is nearest to equatorial line ?
23. In which Olympics Abhinav Bindra won gold medal ?
24. Who led the revolt of 1857 at Lucknow ?
A) Rani Laxmi Bai
B) Begam Hazrat Mahal
C) Moulavi Ahmedulla
D) Kunwar Singh
25. Keralite film maker who won the Dada Saheb Phalke Award
A) Shaji N. Karun
C) Adoor Gopalakrishnan
D) V. K. Prakash
26. First railway line of Kerala run in between
A) Bepore and Tirur
B) Thiruvananthapuram and Kayamkulam
C) Shornur and Kozhikode
D) Kayamkulam and Kollam
27. Who was the last Mughal emperor ?
C) Bahadur Sha II
D) Sha Alam II
28. Sudha Chandran is related to which dance form ?
29. Who was the leader of Salt Satyagraha at Payyannur in Kerala ?
A) Abdurahiman Sahib
B) Moyyarath Chandran
C) C. Sankaran Nair
D) K. Kelappan
30. Thunchan Smarakam situates at
31. Where did Buddha delivered his first sermon ?
32. Who was the 23 rd Thirthankara of Jainism ?
33. Who was the tax payer ?
34. One of the reform introduced by Alauddin Khilji
A) Transfer of Capital
B) Silver Coinage
C) Market Regulation
D) Jaroka Darsan
35. Who is known as Cheraman Perumal Nayanar ?
A) Kulashekara Alwar
B) Cheran Chenguttavan
C) Sthanu Ravivarman
36. Who is the author of Vikramankadevacharitha ?
37. Which one of the following functions was not performed by the guilds ?
B) Money lender
C) Price regulator
D) Advice to the king
38. The social reformer of Maharashtra who became famous by the pen name Lokahithawadi
A) Atmaram Pandurang
B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C) Gopal Hari Deshmukh
D) Krishna Shastri Chiplunkar
39. Who started the journal Bahishkrit Bharat ?
A) B. R. Ambedkar
B) Jothiba Phule
C) Bhan Daji
D) C. F. Andrews
40. Who was the President of Indian National Congress at Kakinada Session in 1923 ?
A) Moulana Azad
B) Moulana Mohamed Ali
C) Subhash Chandra Bose
D) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
41. Whom did Sir Hugh Rose, the Commander of the British Army during the Revolt of 1857, refer as the best and bravest of the military leaders of the rebels ?
A) Rani Laxmi Bai
B) Kunwar Singh
C) Tantia Tope
D) Nana Saheb
42. Two most important Harappan crops were
A) Sesamum and Mustard
B) Rice and Peas
C) Wheat and Barley
D) Cotton and Sugarcane
43. In my state the mother is the most important citizen. Who said ?
44. What is the exact difference between Greenwich Mean Time and Indian Standard Time ?
A) 51⁄2 Hours
B) 61⁄2 Hours
C) 71⁄2 Hours
D) 81⁄2 Hours
45. The Tropic of Cancer does not pass through
46. Unification of Eastern and Western Germany was in
47. Old Testament basically written in
48. In which of the state Wuler Lake located ?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
49. The first African Country that get rid of the clutches of colonialism
D) South Africa
50. Which of the following is the longest river of the Peninsular India ?
PART 1 (1-50) | PART 2 (51 - 100)